A few of them come with plenty of essential nutrients, and they are easily palatable and easy to cook in addition to their excellent nutty taste. The products from the hemp plant are like a cross of the pine nut and sunflower. But what is the recipe for hemp seeds? There are different recipes you can use.
Hemp seeds have hard coverings, and beneficial nutrients are in the inner kernels. You derive the natural nutritional value from the hulled seeds. It’sThe inner soft kernel, also known as the hemp hearts, produces the hemp seed oil, while the by-product is used to make the hemp protein powder.
Benefits of Hemp Seeds
One serving, which consists of two tablespoons of hemp seeds, gives you 10 gm of protein and 10 gm of omegas. Besides, the seeds have all the essential amino acids that your body sources from external sources, as they cannot make them naturally.
Five tablespoons will give you the following:
- 6% Ca
- 35% Fe
- 50% Mg
- 20% Zn
- 18 grams of fat
- 15 grams of dietary fiber
- 13 grams of protein
You want to consume your hemp seeds and don’t have to take them plain. Make pudding and enjoy a comprehensive of fantastic taste. The following are the recipes for hemp seed with banana pudding.
Banana Berry Hemp Pudding
- Two ripe bananas
- Two cups of berries
- Two tablespoons of light coconut milk
- Two tablespoons of hemp seeds
- Two tablespoons of chia seeds
- Eighth-tablespoon of ground cinnamon
- Maple syrup (maple syrup)
- Blend the berries, bananas, and coconut milk in a food processor.
- After that, taste for sweetness. If you wish to adjust, use maple syrup (optional).
- Add chia seeds, cinnamon, and hemp seeds, and beat to mix.
- Then, place on the serving dishes(between 3-4 serving dishes)
- Lastly, cover them in the refrigerator for around two hours. The pudding can go for 3-4 days in refrigeration.
Banana Mandarin Hemp Seed Smoothie Recipe
- One ripe banana
- Four ice cubes
- Two tablespoons of hemp protein powder
- 2-3 mandarins (Depending on their size)
- A small bunch of spinach
- A cup of purified water
- Firstly, peel the banana and place them into the blender.
- Add mandarin, water, hemp powder, ice cubes, and spinach.
- After that, blend for a minute.
- You now have a single serving of banana mandarin hemp smoothie.
If you have frozen bananas, you don’t need ice cubes. Instead, you can use a quarter to half a cup per the requirement. Besides you can also use kale instead of spinach.
Chocolate Banana Hemp Seed Pudding Recipe
- One tablespoon of cocoa powder
- One tablespoon of nut butter
- Half a tablespoon of unsweetened milk (nondairy)
- One ripe banana
- One tablespoon of hemp protein
- Place the banana in a small bowl and mash using a fork.
- Then, blend with cocoa powder and hemp protein. Ensure you stir thoroughly.
- Lastly, add the nut butter and milk as you stir.
Make two servings
There are many hemp varieties cultivated for food. Unlike marijuana, the hemp plant contains minimal amounts of Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), which causes the high sensation associated with cannabis plants. In short, consuming products from hemp plants won’t get you high. Therefore, there is nothing to worry about when consuming hemp seeds.